Available for Arizona Applicants ONLY
1. Click “Apply Online” (link above)
2. On vendor site, click the “Fingerprint Sites” (on the top right of page) to ensure there is a fingerprinting location near you.
3. On vendor site, click "Register"
4. Click security guard or private investigator for the type of application you are requiring. Continue to click the appropriate type. Please make sure you are selecting the correct type as FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
5. Enter demographics
6. Answer and electronically sign release and agreement
7. Submit information
8. A email with the link to pay with a credit card will be sent to the email you provided during registration.
9. Another email with the receipt and the registration number will be sent. Please take this with you when you go to get fingerprinted and have your photo taken.
10. After you are fingerprinted you will receive a notification that the application has been received and which additional documents will still be needed by DPS.
11. Deliver additional documents to DPS Licensing.
a. Your application will not be processed until these items are received.
b. Please make sure that your FIRST and LAST name and DOB are clearly written on the documents so they can be matched up to your application.
c. Can be mailed, delivered, emailed or faxed. Cannot respond to the email you receive.