1. Approval of minutes of the January 20, 2022, regular meeting, and the January 31, 2022, special meeting.
2. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
3. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
4. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
5. New Membership Applications:
Carlos Bailon, Daniel Ballesteros, Jose Diazbarriga, William Gilley, Jacob Harries, Joshua Keating, Casey Mawn, Brian Ochoa, Esau Quintero Ramos, Quentin Slaughter, and Keaun Zacarias all effective November 6, 2021.
Zach Duehring, Jerry Ochoa Galindo, Richard Grant, Isaiah Havatone, Xavier Hernandez, Edward Kwon, Thomas Pistone, and Brandon Vela, all effective November 6, 2021. Francisco Alamo and Joseph Anderson, effective December 25, 2021; Matt Snay and Jordan Stevens, effective January 8, 2022. (pre-existing)
6. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Jennifer Polanchak, effective December 31, 2021
7. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Keith Mulvihill, effective, February 1, 2022
8. Normal Retirement Applications:
Michael Wood, effective February 10, 2022
Theodore Edwards, effective February 25, 2022
9. Passing of a Retiree (notification only, motion not required):
George McGuire #231, deceased January 14, 2022
Frank Martinez #1334, deceased January 23, 2022
10. Guardian / Child Benefit:
Jackie Melendez for Skylar Melendez - daughter of Chris Melendez, deceased March 23, 2021.
11. Return to Work Retiree – Uncovered Appointment:
John McFarland, retired November 30, 2021, as a Sergeant, returned to work
February 5, 2022, as a Cyber Security Program Coordinator.
12. Return to Work Retiree:
David Porter retired October 29, 2021, as a Trooper, returned to work January 29, 2022, as a Public Safety Training Specialist (TRACS).
14. Secondary employment, injuries/death sustained during work, and resulting benefits
16. Old Business:
Letter of Concern
Ryan Rapp & Underwood PLC $935.00