NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE DPS LOCAL RETIREMENT BOARD PUBLIC SAFETY PERSONNEL RETIREMENT SYSTEM
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the DPS Local Retirement Board endeavors to ensure the accessibility of its meetings to all persons with disabilities. If you need an accommodation for the meeting, please contact Leanne Lunsford at (602) 223-2147. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
Monday, October 26, 2020 - 2:00pm
2102 West Encanto Blvd.
Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260
1. Accidental Disability Retirement Application:
2. Presentation, Discussion, and Appropriate Action on Alan Olson’s Rehearing and Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Decision, and Order.
3. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Timothy Kvochick, effective October 29, 2020
4. Termination of Retirement Benefit:
Gary Arend, deceased October 21, 2020
5. Surviving Spouse Benefit:
Natalie Arend, surviving spouse of Gary Arend, deceased October 21, 2020