1. Approval of minutes of the July 17, 2019 meeting.
2. New Membership Applications:
Carlos Aguirre, Trevor Braverman, Zachary Cousins, Deva Donofrio, Christopher Forschler, Esteban Gomez, Melani Heldt, Steven McBride, Jeffrey McMains, Tyler Mohney, Jordan Perry, Tyrell Rutherford, Andrew Sebeny, John Swanson, and Jehonadab Villa, all effective July 20, 2019 (pre-existing).
Jasper Dampier, effective August 10, 2019 (pre-existing)
Jesus Angulo-Limon, Germain Cardiel, Eric Dunn, Eric Enriquez, Angel Figueroa, James Godwin, Blake Heckathorn, Mariah Nabity, Jesus Romero, and Austin Wheeler, all effective July 20, 2019.
3. Executive Session – The Board may meet in Executive Session at the Department of Public Safety, Management Services Conference Room, Suite 260, 2102 W. Encanto Blvd. Phoenix, Arizona for the discussion of Agenda Item #2, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(2) for purposes of discussion or consideration of records, information or testimony exempt by law from public inspection.
4. Normal Retirement Applications:
Davis Coughanour, effective August 16, 2019
Paul “Bryan” DeSanti, effective August 31, 2019
5. Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP) Applications:
Robert Martin, effective June 30, 2019
Eric Tarr, effective June 30, 2019
John Allen Jr., effective July 31, 2019
Erik Auchincloss, effective July 31, 2019
Curt Getting, effective July 31, 2019
John Rogers, effective September 30, 2019
6. Termination of Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)/Normal Retirement:
Shaun Shields, effective August 5, 2019
Ron Padilla, effective August 9, 2019
Robert Perry, effective August 23, 2019
7. Return to Work Retiree:
Jason Knox, retired December 29, 2017, returned to work August 10, 2019
9. Old Business:
Phil Coleman Video
Kimberly Beltran Accidental Disability Retirement Application