Operation International Roadcheck Results Update
The multi-agency operation results are impressive
Flagstaff – Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) Commercial Vehicle Enforcement troopers, along with partner agencies, participated in Operation International Roadcheck which ran June 5-7 in northern Arizona.
The following are the results:
- Total Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) inspections: 1,005. That equates to 30 inspections per hour worked during the detail
- Total CMV regulation violations: 1,862
- CMV drivers placed out of service: 81
- CMVs placed out of service: 139. This equates to a driver and/or a CMV placed out of service every nine minutes
- Total Out of Service Violations: 294
- Citations issued: 51
- Arrests: 3
- Drug Seizure: 1
Agencies participating with AZDPS during the operation were Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) Enforcement and Compliance Division, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and Phoenix Police Department.