Aviation Bureau Volunteer Secretary
|Position Title:||Aviation Bureau Volunteer Secretary|
|Department / Division:||Aviation Bureau|
|Workplace Address:||2615 E. Air Lane, Phoenix AZ. (Sky Harbor International Airport)|
|Number of Hours / Week:||Flexible, minimum of 8 hours per week|
|Start/End Hours:||Flexible between the hours of 8am and 5pm|
|Days of Work Week:||Flexible: Monday – Friday during normal business h|
|Position Description:||This position will provide clerical and secretarial support to the Aviation Bureau. The selected candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of duties such as greeting visitors, telephone reception, word processing, data entry, preparing reports and correspondence, sorting and distributing incoming mail, filing, and other related duties as required.|
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and have an aptitude to learn other computer programs.
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of etiquette with high ranking state officials and executive level staff.
- Type 50+ wpm.
- Knowledge of business grammar and modern office practices.
- Any combination of clerical and/or secretarial experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Excel.
- Previous experience in the aviation industry.
- Familiar with email and/or Lotus Notes.
|Application & Selection Process:||Human Resources reserves the right to close this position without prior notification. Once the application is completed and returned to Human Resources, the application will be reviewed and individuals may be selected for an interview. Upon successful completion of the interview process, the applicant will be scheduled for a polygraph examination, drug screening and background investigation.|
The Arizona Department of Public Safety is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Current as of: 4/22/2014 11:38:22 PM