Job Descriptions & Pay
FORMS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
|Class Title:||FORMS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR|
|Salary Schedule:||Approved Arizona Law Enforcement Merit System Council Salary Schedule|
|Summary Statement:||Responsible for the design, implementation, and coordination of manual and electronic forms for the Department. Supervises the print shop, and/or related functions within the Department. Performs related duties as assigned. This is a competitive classification.|
|Essential Functions:||(not intended to be all inclusive)
1. Designs and revises forms for manual and electronic systems.
2. Tests electronic applications and installs forms for electronic/form-fill applications.
3. Tracks and maintains forms used to support Department record keeping systems.
4. Coordinates forms management activities with the Information Technology Bureau to ensure compatibility with personal computer and/or mainframe computer applications.
5. Develops and maintains standards for forms design, construction, and printing specifications.
6. Evaluates forms-related suggestions received from sources throughout the Department to determine merit and applicability.
7. Makes recommendations on forms needs to meet customer and Department requirements.
8. Trains Department personnel in the use of electronic forms.
9. May supervise clerical and administrative support personnel and the functions of the work unit, which includes: interviewing prospective employees; providing and/or recommending training; coordinating, scheduling and assigning work product; establishing performance measures, goals, objectives and priorities; evaluating work performance; providing feedback, direction and guidance; keeping personnel abreast of new or revised information; answering questions; and recommending and/or implementing personnel actions.
10. Develops and administers the Unit budget.
11. Prepares and administers various contracts for forms development and printing, as needed.
12. Coordinates consultant service agreement contracts and task orders.
13. Develops and updates policies and procedures of assigned area.
14. Prepares statistical and narrative reports.
15. May be required to serve as back-up to assigned personnel.
|Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:||Knowledge of:
1. system analysis methods and processes related to the design and implementation of forms.
2. paper and electronic forms design techniques.
3. forms management principles and practices.
4. the rules of English grammar and composition to prepare, review and edit documents.
5. the principles and practices of supervision of personnel.
6. applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
7. papers, inks, printing processes, and related equipment pertinent to paper forms.
8. modern office practices, procedures and equipment required to perform office functions in an efficient manner.
1. the operation of a personal computer, keyboard devices and peripheral hardware.
2. the use of computer software programs, including spreadsheet, word processing, and forms and document design products (i.e., Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat Professional and LifeCycle Designer, Illustrator, Publisher, Visio, Quark Express, F3 ProDesigner, etc.).
1. effectively communicate clearly, both orally and in writing at all levels.
2. present and demonstrate information methodically and logically in order to train users.
3. establish and maintain positive working relationships with those contacted in the course of assignment.
4. identify problems, analyze information, and develop viable solutions.
5. prepare and administer budgets and contracts.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
May be exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals in a print shop setting.
May be required to travel to perform certain work functions.
|Minimum Qualifications:||Requires three (3) years of experience in the design, implementation, and management of manual and electronic forms, utilizing computer software programs, including spreadsheet, word processing, and forms document design products.
Progression to the next pay level/step requires an overall performance rating of "Standard" in the last 12 months.
Must successfully complete the examination process.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Please download and review the below document(s) relating to this position:
Current as of: 4/17/2014 8:27:52 AM