Job Descriptions & Pay
AZ POST DIGITIAL MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
|Class Title:||AZ POST DIGITIAL MEDIA PRODUCTION SPECIALIST|
|Salary Schedule:||Approved Arizona Law Enforcement Merit System Council Salary Schedule|
|Essential Functions:||(not intended to be all inclusive)
1. Confers with clients to determine program needs, identify production options, assist with script development and determine overall program content.
3. Writes, either individually or as a member of a team, and edits scripts for digital media productions.
4. Serves as "producer" in the production of digital media programs conducting research, developing scripts, scheduling production activity, coordinating set production, props and costume acquisition, and assuring an overall production schedule is maintained.
5. Acts as technical director to assist in scheduling location productions, set up and operate cameras and acquisition equipment, lighting equipment, teleprompter, wireless microphones and other audio equipment, live streaming and monitor and adjust equipment during recording sessions.
6. Records digital media segments to produce a program.
8. Authors DVDs and graphic user interface controls with motion menus, multi-branching navigation and multiple timelines and elements.
9. Designs graphics and artwork for thermal and other printing on DVD faces, web page and other related collateral.
11. Directs production personnel (e.g., actors, production staff, production assistants, training specialists) to ensure production is completed appropriately and efficiently.
12. Compiles statistical data, prepares reports and maintains logs and files.
13. Maintains, repairs and troubleshoots equipment as appropriate. Recommends professional repair and maintenance services as required.
14. Inventories and orders production and office supplies to ensure an adequate quantity are on hand when needed.
|Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:||Knowledge of:
3. digital audio (voice, SFX, music) design, sweetening and modeling to enhance and support the visual elements of digital media production elements.
1. communicating orally in both one-on-one and group situations.
2. operating digital media production and post-production hardware, software systems and equipment.
3. developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
4. planning, researching, scripting, blocking, organizing, storyboarding, editing, lighting and staging digital media productions.
5. english comprehension and composition, spelling, grammar and punctuation to produce scripts, and other written communications.
7. basic mathematical calculations.
8. the use of computer hardware and applicable software.
9. basic understanding of digital media production work flow.
1. adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments.
2. remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
3. conceptualize and implement creative and innovative ideas.
4. create digital media scripts from provided and approved lesson plans.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to travel statewide.
|Minimum Qualifications:||Requires a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university AND two (2) years of digital media, video and audio production or broadcasting experience; OR an Associate's Degree from an accredited college AND four (4) years of digital media, video and audio production or broadcasting experience.
Must possess a valid Arizona driver license at the time of employment.
Progression to the next pay level/step requires an overall performance rating of at least "Standard" in the last 12 months.
Must successfully complete the examination process.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Current as of: 3/7/2014 11:37:25 PM